Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You have some unused video and submission credits

Hi Sherif,

I came across your cancellation request but I see that you have not utilized your account credits. As of this writing, you have unused video and submission credits remaining in your account. What this means to you is that you can still make full length videos and distribute them..

I can extend your account validity for 14 days for free if you wish to continue your membership with us. 

Just hit reply and let me know what to do..

Regards,

San Kumar,
CEO and Co-Founder,
Article Video Robot.

P.S. Also you have earned 7 bonuses, which you haven't used at all. I would strongly recommend you give these a try as well because a lot of members have benefited from our bonuses as well.


Change subscription preferences


No comments:

Post a Comment