Friday, June 24, 2011

[EzineArticles] Chris Knight Insights Facebook Fan Page

Chris Knight Insights
Facebook Fan Page
EzineArticles.com Logo

Click Here To "LIKE" my new Facebook Page: Chris Knight Insights.

Several years ago I hit the 5,000 Facebook friend limit and wasn't able to approve or accept several thousands of friend requests ... so I finally did something about it and launched this new public fan pages so you can connect with me and we can share our journey together on Facebook!

You'll discover insights on entrepreneurial/professional topics, including leadership, branding, motivation, fitness, writing, marketing & more. I'll often use it to poll you for your thoughts on how to solve a variety of problems to improve overall performance.

You'll get ACCESS to my BRAIN ... I'll be posting exclusive content that I won't be sharing anywhere else. Things like:

  • Entrepreneurial/Leadership Insights
  • Web Money-Getting Content/Traffic Strategies That Work
  • Improving Your Business Execution Speed
  • How To Have More Fun At Work
  • How To Build A High Performance Culture
  • Improving Your Perceived Economic Value
  • Time Management Tips That Work
  • How to Accelerate Your Career
  • My Commentary on Current Related Events
  • Marketing/Sales/Brand-Building
  • Dot-Com Publishing/Tech Stuff
  • New Gadgets/Electronics Reviews
  • Fitness, Weight Loss and Strength Training Insights

I can't promise you that if you "LIKE" my new Facebook fan pages now that you'll lose 10 lbs, become suddenly more attractive, become rich overnight, get more action or get a million visitors to your website before the month is over, but I will share with you things that inspire me with hopes that it'll inspire you to *think bigger* and achieve more happiness/performance in your business, life, relationships and fitness.

Right now, head on over to: http://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnightInsights ... and take a look around and click the "LIKE" button to start getting insights I don't share anywhere else.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Christopher M. Knight To Your Article Writing Success & Passion!
Christopher Knight
Christopher M. Knight, Publisher
http://Blog.EzineArticles.com/
http://EzineArticles.com/



PS: Get insights on entrepreneurial/professional topics, including leadership, branding, motivation, fitness, writing, marketing & more from me at the Chris Knight Insights Facebook Fan Page. Also, while you're on Facebook, "LIKE" EzineArticles to get daily tips, site updates and chances to win free prizes!

EzineArticles Member Endorsement
Harry Hoover "I provided him the link to my articles at EzineArticles as a way to build my credibility."

Just yesterday I received a phone call from someone looking for a speaker to keynote an upcoming industry meeting. I provided him the link to my articles at EzineArticles as a way to build my credibility.

Also, a couple of the articles are on the speech topic they want a speaker to address. So, he will be able to gauge my ability to address the subject by what I have written.

Harry Hoover
www.my-creativeteam.com

EzineArticles Newsletter Information
Join EzineArticles | Manage Your Subscription | EzineArticles RSS Feed | List Support
Create Free Membership Account | Login For Members Only
To Leave The EzineArticles Newsletter:
leave-5936530-4591749.2ee37a53b1b55f6b57794ace0b613d97@lists.ezinearticles.com
ISSN: 1525-7126 - Library Of Congress, Washington D.C.
Postal address: EzineArticles.com, PO Box 12740 Green Bay WI 54307 USA
© Copyright 1999-2011 EzineArticles.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment